Thursday, 21 May 2009

hello if you are reading my blog then welcome I hope that you enjoy it.
Friends are very special people and I have some great friend. The friends that are close to my wife and myself are people that listen to your problems and also help when it is needed, last year I lost my job and the person who helped me to get moving is my wife she is not only my wife but my best friend, she is my back bone and she is a great support to me. Also we have friends who we count as part of our family, Thank you Angelness & Mclaren Man.

4 comments:

  1. Did your wife write that lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol either that of she held onto one arm (twisted behind his back) whilst he typed with the other one... them wives have ways of getting the menfolk to say what they want them to yay lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had nothing to do with this i have only just read it myself, but just to say it took him about 2 hours to write this, the first attempt was jokes which could not really be published.
    he is so sweet (pass the bucket)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we want more... we like sweetness lol
    x

    ReplyDelete